Saturday, October 16, 2010

Midnight Meanderings

I feel incredibly artistic as of late. My sketch book does not call to me. Nothing particularly poetic seems to plague my thoughts. I just want to create. I wish I had a river of rainbow paint and a forest of brushes.

I feel under such conditions I could produce such beauty that is both enchanting and horrifying to look on.

I wish I had a desert of beads and baubles and an oasis of thread and elastic.

I could create jewelry to bedazzle a goddess.

I wish I had an acre of colorful and patterned fabrics and my very own singer.

I could outfit the world's royalty.

But I just have myself and my thoughts and the wonderful people in my life. And so I inspire where I can and spend my days in progression.

It is a charmed life. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment