Monday, June 22, 2009

An Elaboration

I mentioned 2 ppl in my last blog whom I did not go into detail about.

Daniel was my best friend when I was pre/adolescent. He killed himself when we were 14.

Alec is one of my best friends, he, my brother & Alec's brother were what I referred to as my pack in that era of my life.. he's in jail right now with murder charges pending against him as he's always assumed the role as protector of the innocent victim & went after what he thought was an abusive father & their words led to a struggle which ended in the man's death. Details are blurry, I've seen him twice since on the other side of thick glass & those details weren't my major concern...

Just keeping you in the loop. I'd meant to elaborate in that post but I'm new to this site & with limited time I'm having difficulty navigating.

Pax Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment