Chicken & Veggie Alfredo:
2 cans of chicken, white meat
1 jar alfredo
1 carton chicken broth (preferably reduced sodium and fat free)
1 bag of egg noodles
1 bag frozen california medley (carrots, broccoli & cauliflower)
Pizza & Pasta seasoning to taste
All the above ingredients purchased @ Aldi grocery for under $10.
1. Bring carton of chicken broth to boil in large pan
2. Add egg noodle
3. Wait 3 minutes and add california blend
4. Open & drain water from canned chicken, open alfredo
5. When noodles and veggies are soft (al dente) add chicken and alfredo
6. Add Pizza & Pasta seasoning
7. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
The end result is delicious and nutritious. I come up with such things regularly, figured I may as well keep a record and share the wealth. (;